Get your Singapore accounting outsourced to mitigate common problems:
- Lack of accounting expertise,
- Insufficient time or resources to handle bookkeeping internally,
- Current accountant does not perform well,
- Missing management reports to assess your company’s financials.
You can migrate your bookkeeping and accounting along with your payroll, tax filings and company secretary to an outsourced consultant.
Change to a professional accounting company in Singapore
You are legally allowed to outsource your accounting, bookkeeping, payroll and other services. Although, it is recommended to select carefully your accounting service provider which employs Chartered Public Accountant, CPA, in Singapore which correspond to certified professionals able to render high quality services.
To change and outsource your accounting, your new service provider will ensure that the bookkeeping and all accounting documents are up-to-date and well received before getting started.
MyBusiness in Asia is an accounting and corporate services firm with Certified / CPA Accountants
MyBusiness in Asia provides outsourced accounting and bookkeeping services to small companies, entrepreneurs, startups and a range of SMEs. MBiA liaises with the previous accountant to ensure a smooth migration. Moreover, we offer a free-of-charge consultation to assess the financial needs of your company.
MBiA is licensed to act as a filing agent in Singapore and Hong Kong and employs CPA accountants as well as Tax advisors and experts to provide bookkeeping and accounting services.
The difference between MBiA and other accounting firms:
- Our accounting, tax and corporate secretarial services are entirely conducted internally, we do not outsource any aspect of the business. The quality of our service is key for us.
- We assign a dedicated accountant to handle all your financial matters.
- Our staff is supervised by internationally trained and experienced professionals with years of experience in Asia.
- We retain key digital features that enhance our services: business payment account, messaging platform, cloud accounting and more.
- We have a strong experience in dealing with complex cases from years of accounting services backgrounds.
- Our prices are affordable, and our services packaged for SMEs, startups, entrepreneurs, small companies and medium-sized companies.
We advise and render a full scope of services including:
- Accounting and Annual Returns
- Corporate and Personal Tax
- Immigration (including Employment Passes) & Payroll
- Company Secretary
- and more
Let’s get started!
Learning more about accounting services in Singapore
If you want to learn more about bookkeeping and accounting requirements in Singapore, you can read our other articles.
- “When do you need rescue accounting?“. Rescue accounting is a service provided to fix your accounting and return to full compliance!
- “All you need to know before making your first invoices“. An article that covers all the required formatting and compliance requirements to craft your invoices.
- “Payroll and Social Contributions in Singapore : all you need to know” An overview of the requirements related to payroll and contributions such as the CPF.
Our services are all performed in-house by experienced accountants. They are available and can ensure an easy communication as well as tailored advices for your business in Singapore and Hong Kong. You can get your company’s accounting outsourced in Singapore starting today.